Thorne Research | Curcumin Phytosome (formerly Meriva)
Thorne’s Curcumin Phytosome (formerly Meriva), as Meriva, is the most clinically-studied curcumin on the market and, as a phytosome complex it provides superior absorption over other curcumin extracts. A human study demonstrated 29-times greater absorption of Meriva than ordinary curcumin.
Benefits of Thorne’s Curcumin Phytosome:
Joint Stiffness and Muscle Soreness:
- Reduces joint stiffness*
- Promotes flexibility*
- Provide relief from minor aches and muscle soreness*
- Protects muscles against exercise stress and helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)*
- May reduce muscle injury from training or exertion*
- Helps protect muscle tissue from the effects of chronological age*
Healthy inflammatory response:
- Helps maintain a balanced inflammatory response throughout the body, including in the joints, muscles, GI tract, liver, brain, eyes, and nerves*
- Promotes healthy cholesterol metabolism and up-regulation of liver enzymes*
- Supports maintenance of normal blood sugar*
Features of Thorne’s Curcumin Phytosome:
- The most clinically studied curcumin on the market with 29-times greater absorption than ordinary curcumin
- More than 30 clinical trials using Meriva – the form of curcumin extract that Thorne uses
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Other DetailsThorne Research | Meriva 500-SF
Curcumin Phytosome (Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phosphatidylcholine complex from Sunflower)
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, CalciumCitrateLaurate, Silicon Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product had been suggested by a naturopath for the ache across my shoulders (probably RA) and it helped tremendously! When I had finished the two bottles as she suggested, within two weeks I hurt so bad. Back on the Meriva and the pain and stiffness has subsided.