Enzyme Science | (PEA)+ With Meriva Curcumin (Palmitoylethanolamide)
(PEA)+ supports the body's response to physiological stress or discomfort associated with stiffness and compromised tissue function resulting from overexertion and every day activity.
PEA+ works to calm excited nerves to naturally promote wellbeing.
*Unlike many other PEA formulas, this product does not use the commercial solvent toluene in its manufacturing process.
Enzyme Science PEA is paired with Meriva, the most clinically studied bioavailable curcumin, to provide natural support for the entire body.
- Supports the entire body with a focus on the nervous, immune and muscular systems
- Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) naturally derived from safflower lecithin
- Includes patented Meriva curcumin
- Activates the endocannabinoid system to calm the nervous system and help with physiological stress
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules twice daily, with or without food. Consult with physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition.
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
- Egg Free
- Casein Free
Specific indications for Lyme Disease and associated diseases:
Curcumin decreases pain, improves and limits Herxheimer die-off reactions, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antifungal, antibacterial, and antiparasitic.
Curcumin may be effective against Lyme Disease and its associated diseases.
Meriva® is a Registered Trademark of Indena S.p.A., Italy.