Researched Nutritionals | Tri-Fortify Watermelon 20 Pack Liposomal Glutathione
Liposomal glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that can help boost your immune system and improve your overall health. Researched Nutritionals offers a high-quality liposomal glutathione supplement designed to be easily absorbed by the body.
What are the benefits of liposomal glutathione?
Liposomal glutathione has numerous benefits for your health:
- Powerful antioxidant that helps protect your cells from damage caused by free radicals
- Supports your immune system by helping to fight off infections and illnesses, especially long term, chronic illnesses, like chronic Lyme disease and co-infections
- Improves liver function and detoxification, which is helpful to decrease herxheimer reactions
- Reduces inflammation throughout the body
Overall, taking a high-quality liposomal glutathione supplement like the one offered by Researched Nutritionals can help support your overall health and well-being.
20 Individual Servings - great for purse, briefcase, or travel.
Why is Researched Nutritionals glutathione superior to other brands?
- Provides the preferred reduced L-glutathione,
- Addition of liposomal vitamin C
- All in an absorbable liposomal delivery system
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, open packet and gently squeeze contents under your tongue, hold for 30-60 seconds, and then swallow or use as directed by your health care professional. Additional doses may be taken before other meals as well.
Free of: milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, casein & sugar.
Liposome phospholipid(outer portion of delivery system) is partially derived from soy.
Specific indications for Lyme Disease and associated diseases:
As you treat Lyme Disease, its co-infections, or even yeast infections, you will likely have a Herxheimer die-off reaction. When this happens your symptoms may increase, or you may experience new symptoms.
Die-off reactions are due to the release of toxins, proteins, and other agents that result in increased inflammation in your body.
Enzymes are a great way to help control the inflammatory process and help you feel better.