Researched Nutritionals | MycoPul 30 capsules
A Natural Solution for detoxification by binding to mycotoxins!
What are the key ingredients?
Researched Nutritionals MycoPul contains a blend of natural ingredients, MycoPlex, that work together to support detoxification and binding of mycotoxins.
The key ingredients include:
- PureBind™ Humic acid and Fulvic powder blend with trace minerals which act as general binders for mycotoxins and used specifically for Aflatoxins from Aspergillus in food
- Activated Charcoal which supports removal of Ochratoxins, Aflatoxins, Trichothecenes, and Zearalenone
- G-PUR® purified Zeolite (Clinoptilolite) which has a high affinity for binding ammonia which promotes healthy glial, liver and kidney function
- Microchitosan which supports healthy removal of fungus from the body and supports removal of Ochratoxin and heavy metals
- Silica which aids aluminum removal from the body, essential for the brain
Together, these ingredients provide powerful mycotoxin binding! Try it today and feel the difference!
This supplement employs multiple targeted binders to remove mycotoxins (toxins produced by mold), from the GI tract. Because each mycotoxin is unique and responds differently, MycoPul’s proprietary MycoPlex blend is formulated with multiple targeted ingredients shown in research to bind the most prevalent mycotoxins.
Part of a complete mycotoxin detox protocol:
While taking this supplement it is highly recommended to take a multi-mineral such as Core Minerals on the opposite time of day, to replenish good minerals lost during the binding process.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule once daily on an empty stomach (at least 2 hours after eating or 1 hour before eating) or as directed by your healthcare professional. It is recommended to take a multi-mineral such as Core Minerals™ at the opposite time of day while using MycoPul.
Cautions: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.