Enzymatic Therapy | Saventaro Cat's Claw
Why use a POA (Pentacyclic Alkaloid) cat's claw extract?
It supports critical immune-system activity*
POA cat's claw has been shown to support components of a healthy immune system, including important T-cells.*
Why take Enzymatic Therapy's Saventaro®?
It's a unique, patented extract of cat's claw
Benefits of Enzymatic Therapy's Saventaro®
- It is a standardized extract free of harmful levels of certain substances, called tetracyclic oxindole alkaloids (or "TOAs"), commonly found in traditional cat's claw extracts.
- It is a sustainably-harvested form of cat's claw
- The powerful plants used in Saventaro® come to us through the generosity of the Ashaninka people of Peru. In return, a percentage of the proceeds goes toward financial support for education, medical care and the vital protection of their rainforest lands.
- It supports healthy B- and T- cell development*
- It is the only patented cat's claw extract to support both the natural and acquired immune systems.*
- It supports joint health too*
- It provides beneficial POAs, which are potent antioxidants and supports joint health.*
Suggested use: Take Take 1 capsule three times daily for the first 10 days, and 1 capsule daily thereafter. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving:
Saventaro POA Cat's Claw (pentacyclic chemotype) root extract standardized to 1.3% pentacyclic oxindole alkaloids (POA) (260 mcg) and free of tetracyclic oxindole alkaloids (TOA)20mg**
Cellulose, plant-derived capsule (modified cellulose), calcium carbonate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin.
Specific Indications for Lyme Disease and associated diseases:
Cat's claw offers immune support, has antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, and antioxidant properties. It also aids in central nervous system enhancement, blood cleansing and a detoxifying.
As mentioned in Stephen Buhner's book, cats claw is part of the core protocol (along with andrographis and Japanese knotweed) that will significantly lower or eliminate spirochete loads in the body, including the central nervous system and brain, raise immune function, and significantly alleviate the primary symptoms of Lyme Disease (brain fog and confusion, lethargy, arthritic inflammation, heart problems, and skin involvement.
Specific indications for Lyme Disease are immune potentiator, immune stimulant, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, and an analgesic. For neuro Lyme cases, Cat's Claw will help alleviate cognitive impairments.
Stephen Buhner states that 'for those with Chronic Lyme that present with regular relapse accompanied by weakness and fatigue, cat's claw is especially indicated.